Home » » Kitchen Renovation Budget

Kitchen Renovation Budget

Posted by Kitchen Sets Blog on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Maximizing Your Kitchen Renovation Budget

Kitchen Renovation  Budget
Your vote counts. I priced out kitchen cabinets at my local kitchen store and left the store in a state of shock. I needed a total of 9 cabinets (I don't have a big kitchen) and the store wanted almost three thousand dollars ($3,000).

After the disappointment from the local kitchen cabinet store I decided to look online for discount kitchen cabinets. This is when I came across RTA kitchen cabinets. Or in other words ready to assemble kitchen cabinets. I was willing to price these RTA cabinets out and see the difference.

The RTA kitchen cabinets were almost forty percent less than the retail cabinets. Instead I found the RTA cabinets to be as good in quality. In fact, there are several types of RTA kitchen cabinets and the best kinds are the ones that have paneled wood sides and solid wood faces.

So in the end, I spent less than my budget on the kitchen cabinets, I had money left over for other accessories in the kitchen and I was happy with the quality of the kitchen cabinets. My vote goes for the RTA kitchen cabinet. This type of product saved me money and time.  Saving time and gas money helped cut a corner and kept my renovation project going. By Gary Nealon - EzineArticles.com

Kitchen Renovation Budget - Renovate Even When You Have Little Money to Spend

Kitchen renovation is something that eventually hits every household. Sooner or later we all have to renovate our kitchen. Unless you have the money, everything else can wait for another time. Lots of research is needed for a proper budget kitchen renovation.

You don't need to buy very expensive drawers, cabinets and other storage items. For example there are very beautiful maple cabinets that are available for cheaper than the over painted wood cabinets. You've just gained additional shelving space and lost that dead area from before.

While any renovation job will cost a few hundred dollars at least (if not a few thousands), many people fear that they have to fork out at least twenty or thirty thousand dollars for the job. Yes, you can easily spend that amount of money if you don't plan ahead. But if you restrict your budget and think a bit outside the box, you will save lots of money while getting yourself a new, modern looking kitchen.

Using kitchen cabinet organizers, such as the kitchen storage cabinet can help you tremendously in keeping your kitchen neatly organized and with extra space to utilize anyhow you wish.
By Jorge Duvais -  EzineArticles.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.comment-content a {display: none;}